I didn’t get down all my backpacking treks in 2015- things were too chaotic and overwhelming, once I had to leave the trail. But here is what I did get down.
- Day 1: Traditions, Omens, Signs and Sleeping
- Day 2: Hauser Hell
- Day 3: Waterless Beaches and Restroom Oasis
- Day 4: Zero in Alpine
- Day 5: Northbounder Heading South
- Day 6: Zero in Mt. Laguna
- I’m okay, you okay?
- Day 1: Pine Needles…Nature’s Carpet
- Day 2: A Tree Does Not Care Where it Falls
- Day 3: Navel Gazing Through the Forest
- Day 4: Trail Thrills, Trail Fails
- Day 5: Seeing a Person, and then Lightening
- Day 6: AKA Scrapes
Oregon Section B
There were so many more adventures this summer that didn’t get written, and I regret it! 2016 is going to be much more thorough, interesting and successful. Please follow along!